We worked closely with the Worldwide Association for Women Journalists and Writers (AMMPE) to offer bursaries for their XXIII Congress in London Nov 6-9th, 2018. We have made it possible to bring 8 UK-based journalism students, who study outside of London and the south-east, down to London to participate. These students have been provided with free accommodation lodging with London-based journalists from leading news organisations and will also receiving mentorship and guidance during their stay. In this way we have made their participation in the conference, a valuable networking and learning opportunity, possible.
For more information about XXIII Congress of the Worldwide Association of Women Journalists and Writers please visit their website http://www.ammpeworld.com.
- Natalie Higgins from the University of Sheffield
- Cynthia Kimola from the University of Strathclyde
- Jenna Clarke-Molloy from Cardiff University
- Cecilia Arregui Olivera from Swansea University
- Anna Rieser from the University of Glasgow
- Taylor Robertson from the University of Strathclyde
- Shameem Ara Sheuli from Swansea University
- Lourdes Akello Walusala from the University of Sussex.