We’re working very hard to get our new website portal ready so we can help more people find affordable accommodation during their internships. Until we have our new platform running, we are accepting a limited number of applications.
Want to be the first to know when we’re back? Sign up to our newsletter
APPLICATIONS ARE REVIEWED ON A CASE BY CASE BASIS
- You must be a student, a recent graduate or someone in the UK whose primary residence is outside of London.
- You must have secured an internship/work experience with a recognised media organisation or individual and be able to present proof of the placement.
- The scheme is for placements up to a month. If you have a special case, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must be willing to sign a lodger agreement form with your landlord/lady journalist.
- You will be expected to attend at least one cohort networking event.
- We need a least 4 weeks of anticipated notice to be able to match you.
HOW TO APPLY
Our team reads every application and carefully matches each intern with a mentor/host. To apply we need three things from you:
- Download and fill out the Press Pad Intern Application Form.
- Get a supportive testimonial from a teacher, employer, family friend or journalism professor.
- Get official proof that you have been offered a placement in London.
- Read and sign our Contract of Participation and Media Release.
Send ALL FIVE documents to email@example.com