APPLICATIONS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED.
- You must be a student, a recent graduate or someone in the UK whose primary residence is outside of London.
- You must have secured an internship/work experience with a recognised media organisation or individual and be able to present proof of the placement.
- The scheme is for placements up to a month. If you have a special case, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must be willing to sign a lodger agreement form with your landlord/lady journalist.
- You will be expected to attend at least one cohort networking event.
- We need a least 4 weeks of anticipated notice to be able to match you.
How to apply
- Download and fill out the Press Pad Intern Application Form.
- Get a supportive testimonial from a teacher, employer, family friend or journalism professor.
- Get official proof that you have been offered a placement in London.
Send ALL THREE documents to email@example.com
We take protecting your personal data very seriously so let us tell you how we’ll use it. If you apply to be a PressPad intern, we will never share your personal contact details with any third parties. We will hold them in our database and will not send you unsolicited emails or messages, unless you give us permission to do so. At the end of PressPad’s summer pilot, we will recontact with all applicants to see if they are still interested in hearing from us as we grow. If at any point you have any questions or doubts about how we use your data, or you want to be removed from our communications lists, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.